วันอังคารที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

-the last month-

This is the last month of my exchange student in beautiful town, Cascade locks, Oregon. i have a lot of new experience , new friends, new social and also new culture. im leaving on June 16th. June 10th, that is the day of my party before i going home. Last night i also got a airplane ticket, which are ; im leaving on June 16th 8:50PM., then arrive on Los Angeles 1:30AM., then next is Taipei, Taiwan 9:00AM and the last is to my home, Thailand 11:35 AM of 6/18/2009. O[]O"

i haven't start to packing my stuff yet. im feel so tired with my stuff cause i have a lot of stuff. But i can have only 50pounds one luggage and one carry on go back. so i ahve to leave some my stuff here T^T.

im so excited to going home. i miss my family so much and i'll not to forget this town forever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น